Expat Health Insurance for Individuals & Families
The Global Health ‘Elite’ Plans available for expat health insurance have three different levels of cover available. The USA is a standard exclusion for these policies but there is an option to add limited USA cover if needed.
Elite Bronze Covers:
- In-patient treatment
- Out-patient treatment (Limited – post hospital follow-ups consultations and tests – 90 days only)
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
Elite Silver Covers:
- Comprehensive in-patient
- Comprehensive out-patient
- Well-being benefit
- See brochure for full list of benefits
Elite Gold Covers:
- This plan has a wide range of cover and is for the expat that wants the broadest range of cover and it has benefits for dental and maternity. This plan is very comprehensive in it’s cover – see the brochure for the full list.
Some standard benefits you get with the Global Health Elite plans include:
- surgery (full cover)
- cancer treatment (full cover)
- organ & bone marrow transplants (full cover)
- emergency medical evacuation
- hospital treatment in a private room (full cover)
- You can choose where you have treatment
Expat Health Insurance for Corporate Groups
The Global Health ‘Elite’ plans are also available for corporate groups of three or more employees. For larger companies they can tailor make an expat health insurance plan to suit your business/employee needs. For additional group/business underwriting options that are available please contact Xact Expat.
Regional Expat Health Insurance Cover
William Russell offers a regional plan option with two levels of cover for both individuals & families and business groups. This plan is available if you are an expat living in the Middle East, most Asian countries, Latin America and Africa. This plan does not provide cover for the USA, Canada, London area or the Caribbean.
* See Plan Brochures for comprehensive cover details.
Click here to buy William Russell Expat Health Insurance online now.