Expat Health Insurance For Individuals & Families
'WorldWide Health Options' offers 'core' cover that includes the following:
- Consultation Fees
- Hospital Accommodation
- Cancer Treatment
- Diagnostic Tests
- Emergency Dental Treatment
- See Plan Brochure for additional included benefits.
With 'WorldWide Health Options' there are 7 additional options available to add onto your 'core' plan:
- Worldwide Medical Plus (non-emergency cover for things such as maternity and psychiatry)
- Worldwide Medicines and Equipment (cover for prescription drugs and medical equipment rental)
- Worldwide Wellbeing (cover for things such as dental and cancer screening)
- Worldwide Evacuation
- USA Cover
- Pre-Existing Conditions
Expat Health Insurance For Businesses
'Company' is the expat health insurance plan available for businesses with three or more employees and has four different levels of cover:
- Company Gold Superior
- Company Gold
- Company Classic
- Company Essential
Bupa also offers 'International Business Travel Insurance' - contact Xact Expat today to learn more.
As the size of your business grows there will be more options available...
- If you have over 10 employees ask if you can disregard previous medical history?
- If you have over 100 employees you can build a ‘custom’ plan that fits your business needs and budget.
*Please note these options will not be available in all situations and it’s best to check with your Xact Expat specialist first.
Regional Expat Health Insurance
Bupa International has a couple region-specific expatriate health insurance plans available:
- Bupa Egypt
- Vital Africa
Industry Expat health Insurance
Bupa International offers a couple industry-specific expatriate health insurance plans:
- International Schools
- Maritime Yachting
- Maritime Shipping
- Mining and Exploration
- Oil and Gas
* See Plan Brochures for comprehensive cover details.